Friday, November 13, 2020

Spellbinders November Large Die of the Month

Hello there! I’m popping in to share my card using the Spellbinders November Large Die of the MonthThis month's "Merry Stitching" large die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more. I chose to use the snowflake die set from the kit and created a wintery blue and silver stitched snowflake Christmas card.
I started out by die cutting the snowflake from white card stock and used the embossed lines on the die cut piece as a guide line to stitch two colors of blue embroidery floss and then the silver metallic. I added some foam tape to the back of my stitched snowflake and attached it to a white die cut circle with navy scalloped mat.
For my background, I used a piece of brocade blue card stock and stamped it with snowflakes from the Papertrey Ink Silver White Winters stamp set which I also used for the sentiment which I embossed in silver. As a finishing touch, I added rhinestones in blue and clear to the stitched snowflake to give it some added sparkle.

No comments: