Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Den Sweet Den - CTD612

Hello there! I’m popping in with my card for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge #612.
I used the new Lawn Fawn stamp set, Den Sweet Den along with the coordinating Den Sweet Den dies and I went a little crazy with the patterned paper. As an avid reader, I as soon as I saw the books in this adorable new set I couldn’t resist. To create my card I started out by stamping a bunch of the images from this set and then die cut them out, I used Copic markers to color all of the images I knew I wanted to use for my scene (I love how the bears hands can be die cut to hold a book, mug or little bear).
Next I used some Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper and die cut two pieces for my background using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die. After that I used the Outside In Stitched Square dies and die cut two more pieces of paper from my paper pack, one for the wallpaper and one for the ground and then matted my square in espresso brown card stock. I added my images to my die cut square popping up the cute bear and the die cut square itself and ten added it to my card base. Then I stamped my sentiment onto an Everyday Sentiment Banner and added it below my scene.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: