Friday, October 2, 2015

Trick or Treat

 Hi there!  Happy October! It's been a while but I've been busy working on other projects, some of which I'll be sharing later here on my blog.  Today I've got some fun Halloween Lawn Fawn cards to share using the stamp sets and dies from, Party Animal and Holiday Party Animal.
 I was inspired by this week's Paper Players Sketch Challenge #264 for my first card and The Card Concept Challenge #40 for both of my cards.  I scaled my card down to a 4 1/4"x 4 1/4" card and colored the cute fox from the Party Animal set using my Copic markers.  I also used two of the pumpkins from the Happy Harvest set and the Trick-or-Treat is from the Spooktacular set.  After coloring I added a little Glaze pen to his eyes and nose and some glitter pen to the purple on his witches hat.  The designer papers I used on both cards is from a Doodlebug Designs pack.
 The second card that I created is a shaker card and boy I know it's been a while since I've made a shaker card but this one was extra sticky so I had to do some fussing around to try and get it right, lol.  I stamped, die cut and colored the two animals, pumpkin buckets, witches hat and candy and added all of that into my shaker along with some Halloween colored sequins.  Once finished, this really was a fun card with all of the shaker bits and cute animals.
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable, Lynn!! You always find all the cutest sets to tempt me with!

Cathy said...

This is really cute!

sandie said...

such fun cards and amazing colouring. Great to see you at The Card Concept

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I am in love with these adorable cards! Especially the shaker!!!
Thanks for joining us The Card Concept!

Celeste Goff said...

Love your beautiful cards! The LF critters are too cute and I love the Halloween colors!

Michele K. Henderson said...

All of your cards are just so beautiful - -great color, adorable images, just completely adorable! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!
Take care!
Michele