Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentine's Day Tag - {TYIC#14}

Hello!  The Tag You're It design team is back in action this month and I'm glad to still be a part of the team.  Our guest designer for challenge #14 is the talented Debby Hughes.  I'm an admirer of Debby's work, her projects always have such a clean and gorgeous look.
For my tag, I used the Mama Elephant stamp set Pandamonium along with the Mama Elephant creative cuts for the tag and die cut hearts at the bottom of my tag.  After die cutting two tags, one black with white polka dots and one from white cardstock, I then die cut the hearts along the white tag and then embossed the top half using an embossing folder.  Then I masked off the top half of my tag with a post-it note and sponged on some picked raspberry distress ink over my hearts.  Once that was done, I used a piece of double sided tape above my sponged area and added some silver glitter.  For my sentiment, I used white embossing powder to heat emboss on a small black banner and added that just above the hearts.  The last things I added where my stamped and die cut panda, the heart he's holding and a few rhinestones.

Thanks for visiting!

Pin It

7 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! This is SO out of control AWESOME Lynn! LOVE!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute tag! I love the dotted paper peeking through those hearts!

Patti Willey said...

I love the addition of the polka dot tag so we can see it through the die cut hearts! Clever! And this panda, too adorable!

Marybeth said...

This is adorable Lynn! I love the tiny hears on the edge...such a fun tag!

Kay Miller said...

Oh this is so cute! So many layers and so much fun stuff going on here! Wonderful colors too!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn this is panda-fabulous! Love the glitter and that sweet happy bear!

Claire Grantham said...

Love love this - especially the die cut hearts at the bottom, so the pretty paper behind shows through. The dancing Panda is awesome too. Cx