Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sending You Sunshine - {SSSC250}

Hello there and good morning!  The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge is back after taking a break for the holidays and we hope you'll play along.
The sketch Karen has for us, has a wonderful large main panel which you could stamp almost anything.  I decided to pull out a stamp set I haven't used in a while and stamp something cheerful.
Supplies: Hello Sunshine - PTI, Polka dot embossing folder, bakers twine, cloud dies - PTI, Vellum, circle punch.  Color: Daffodil Delight.

Have a great day!
Pin It

8 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

this is awesome Lynn, love the little vellum clouds!!! Perfection!!!

Karen Giron said...

I love this, Lynn! The vellum clouds are so clever and I love the bright, sun-shiny color combo!

Tracy said...

Oh Lynn this is just perfect. I love the scene you created and the warm and happy tones of it all.

Dana White said...

Lisa this is so cheery especially since it's stupid cold up!! Fabulous card my friend.

Katie Skiff said...

Lynn - I love this. This is one of my fave sets!! You rocked it!!

Becca Cruger said...

The BEST card I've seen in quite some time. I saw this in the SSS gallery and had to pop over to pay my humble compliments! This is truly a stunner and is going on my Pinterest board for future inspiration. I just love how you've extended those rays over the edges to incorporate the sketch.

Kay Miller said...

Oh what a happy card! Makes me smile!! The sun rays, the vellum clouds, everything is just fabulous!!

Lori said...

This is fabulous! I love the layer of vellum clouds--just perfect!