Friday, May 20, 2011

Barb's Birthday Blog Hop!

Welcome!  Whether your stopping by for a visit or joining in on our Happy Birthday Barb Blog Hop I'm glad you're here! 
Today the talented Barbara Anders is celebrating her birthday and a few blogging friends have decided to honor her birthday by having a birthday blog hop.  I know Barb through blogging of course and her amazing work but also because she is one of my team mates on the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Design Team.  So I thought it fitting to create her card using the TE stamp set For the Love of Cupcakes along with the supplies from May's Key Ingredients Kit and this weeks Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge #333

We hope Barb will be very surprised, and feel the love from everyone for this special occasion!  Happy Birthday Barb!
If you're following the hop you would have come from Jessica's blog and your next stop will be Jackie's.

Thank you for your visit!

9 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is FABULOUS Lynn! I was afraid of this sketch but you totally rocked it! This is one of my favorite sets too...fab coloring!!

Vicki G said...

I love your card, the images, the colours, the layout! Beautiful!

Vicki

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE card, Lynn! I LOVE the colors in those papers! Thanks for joining in to make Bar's day special!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Awesome! That cupcake looks so yummy I want to take a bite! Wonderful colors together and love the layout too! Have a great weekend!

Barbara said...

I was VERY surprised and definitely feeling the love! What a fabulous card and I love that you used the KI kit for this awesome card! Thank you for helping to make this day even more special!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very YUMMY!!~

Unknown said...

Love this cupcakes birthday card Lynn! The colors are so fun and pretty! Beautifully done!

Vicki Stys said...

So very sweet, Lynn! And you ALWAYS rock the sketch challenges!

Betty Wright said...

Lynn, this is totally scrumptious and fabulous! Cannot have a Birthday party without some sweets! Awesome card!