Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Wishes

This is another Stampin' Up stamp set that I haven't used in a long time, Loads of Love is always fun to play with because there's so much you can do with it. I usually don't send out that many Easter cards for some reason, but this will be one I'll use. I wanted to add a ribbon on this but just couldn't figure out were to put it, so I didn't.

Supplies: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Flannel BG, Circle punches, Photo corner punch, Aqua brush, Watercolor pencils, Piercer w/mat, pop dots. Colors: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace, Going Grey, Whisper White.


3 comments:

Tina said...

Fantastic card and what a cutie in the last post. Don't ya just love that age?!

Deb Wood said...

This is adorable, I took my LOL set out the other day, looked at it for a few minutes and put it back!! I think it's great w/o ribbon!

Amber Porter said...

Cute card! I have this set and I don't use it nearly enough!! I forgot there were easter eggs in it! Gotta pull it out and show it some ink!