Tuesday, March 4, 2008

4 Tag

I've been tagged by Dawn, so here it goes......

4 Jobs I've Had: Accounting job with a management company, Sales/Instructor job with a wonderful Scrapbook store, Stampin' Up demonstrator and the best job ever - Mother to my three children.
4 Movies I've Seen: The last movies I've seen at the theater are 27 Dresses and PS I Love You, I can't remember before that.
4 Places I've been: Mexico, Canada, Florida, Illinois
4 Places I've lived: All in the state of Michigan - Fraser, Warren, St. Clair Shores and Chesterfield.
4 TV Programs I watch: Men in Trees, Medium, Boston Legal and Greys Anatomy when its on.
4 Radio Shows I listen to: I'm all over the board, I listen to what ever I'm in the mood for.
4 Favorite Foods: Pizza, Chicken Enchiladas, Lobster and chocolate (what chocolate is a food).
4 Places I'd Rather be: The east coast during the summer, Disney World with my family, On a beach some place warm, Sitting in our hot tub.

OK now to tag someone else, hmmmm.
Tangii from her blog Tangii's Creative Corner
Katie from her blog Just Me

No comments: