Wednesday, November 28, 2007

An Oldie but Goodie

OK this is the first scrapbook page I have posted on my blog and one of my favorites, not because of how it looks (go easy it's really old) but because of how I feel when I look at this picture of my son Zachary and my daughter Gabrielle and the poem that goes along with it. Their faces in this picture are so candid and sweet and even though they fight like cats and dogs some times I know they really love each other. This page is so simple and I could tear it apart and redo it and make it all updated and fancy, but I won't because it work for me, it pulls at my heartstrings.

This is the poem on the page:
I love my sister and I always will
I'm proud to be your brother that's how I feel
And some day when you're far away
And the miles keep us apart
I'm gonna whisper
I love my sister
And pray you'll hear it in your heart
sniff, sniff

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable , the picture and the page!!!TFS

Dawn Easton said...

So sweet! Funny how we all seem to fight as we are younger but as we got older we become much closer! I'm sure they will too!

Tina said...

What a sweet picture, aren't you glad you were able to capture that moment?!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got into this hobby/obsession, for the times like this.
Love you always

your DH