Sunday, November 4, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Kimm (who I dearly miss) sent me this tag, so here it goes:
Two names you go by:
1 . Mom
2 . Lynn

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans
2. sweat shirt
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Rubber stamp
2. Spend time with family & friends
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. One great full nights sleep (I mean sleeping like a rock kind of sleep)
2. To have both my sons in their new rooms and not have one in mine.
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Dawn
2. Hmmm...not sure
Two things you ate today:
1. Carrot Cake (My favorite, left over from my birthday a week and a half ago so this could be the last thing I ever write)
2. Eggs
Two people you last talked to:
1. Zachary (Son)
2. Gabby (Daughter) asking them to clean up their rooms - again!
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Waiting for the painter to come at 9:00am
2. Cleaning the house - oh how fun!

Two longest car rides:
1. Michigan to down south to see the smokey mountains
2. Michigan to Dresden Ohio
Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Diet Pepsi
Now I'm off to go tag a few friends.

No comments: