Wednesday, March 16, 2022

You Goat This - CTD684

Hi there, crafty friends! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have some great new colors to create with.
For my card, I used the new Lawn Fawn stamp set, You Goat This along with the coordinating You Goat This die set. To create my barnyard scene I also used the Hey There stamp set and dies and for my clouds I used the All the Clouds stamp set and dies. All of my images were stamped, die cut and then colored using copic markers. 
For my background I die cut a piece of white card stock using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies and then blended on some fossilized amber along the bottom and using the Cloudy Stencil I blended on some speckled egg oxide ink along the top. To give the ground in my goat area some texture, I sprinkled on some water droplets which I absorbed with paper towel and then watered down some brushed corduroy oxide ink and sprinkled the area using a paint brush to give more texture with a darker tone. I used my Misti tool to stamp my sentiments and then added my images popping up the three goats.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I can only wish that my coloring would be so lovely.

Conniecrafter said...

that scene is just the cutest, great use of the colors!