Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Container Garden - CTD685

Hello there! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the spring colors of orange, green and kraft to create with.
For my card I used The Greetery’s Container Garden stamp set and dies along with the Jumbo Jar die to create a birthday card. I stamped all of the flowers in different shades of orange from pumpkin pie ink to only orange ink along with calypso coral with the centers of the daisies stamped in chocolate chip and ground espresso distress oxide ink. For the inside background of the jar, I blended on some antique linen and brushed corduroy distress oxide ink. For my background, I used a piece of green Doodlebug gingham paper and die cut it using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies. Inside the jar, I popped up the two main daisies and one bee and I also added some glitter to most of the flowers and the centers of the daisies.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful arrangement in the container, like the little bee too :)

Ida said...

This is such a pretty and cheerful card. Who wouldn't love a bouquet like that.