Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Have a Hoppy Birthday - CTD680

Hello, hello! Today I’m sharing my card for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge #680 where I created a slimline birthday card with a frog theme.
For my card I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Toadally Awesome along with coordinating dies as well as the Small Slimline with Lift the Flaps die to create my base. For my background I blended on some tumbled glass and salty ocean distress oxide ink and used the Cloudy Stencil for the sky. I also used the Happy Trails stamp set and dies for the pine trees in my background and Gleeful Gardens set and dies for the grasses along my pond.
All of my images were stamped then die cut and then colored using copic markers.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute scene, very happy card!