Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Warm Wishes - CTD664

It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors teal, kraft and brown to create with.
For my card I created a mini slimline fall themed card using the Lawn Fawn stamp sets, Thanks a Latte plus dies, Jump for Joy plus dies, Happy Harvest plus dies, the S’more the Merrier set (owl only) plus dies and the sentiment from the Argyle Backdrops set. I used copic markers to color all of my images and 
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Tricia T said...

I had to stop by and tell you how much I love this card!!