Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Penguin Party Christmas Card - CTD665

Hello there, crafty friends! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have some lovely pastel colors to create with.
For my card I used the new Lawn Fawn stamp set Penguin Party along with the coordinating Penguin Party dies to create a round scalloped Christmas card. I stamped and die cut all of my images from the set and then colored them using copic markers. For my card base, I used a scalloped Spellbinders die and on top of that I die cut a circle using the Outside In Stitched Circle dies from white card stock and blended on some spun sugar distress oxide ink. I also die cut my snowy hills using the same stitched circle die above and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders dies. I stamped my sentiment, attached my images and added some chunky iridescent glitter.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Lynn your sweet North Pole scene is adorable - so many wonderful details and I love that you changed things up with a round card too, which echoes the shape of the igloo. Thanks for having me as your Guest Designer this week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn. Will you please share the COPIC markers you used to create your beautiful card?