Friday, March 26, 2021

You Brighten my Day! - CTD635

Hello! Today I’m sharing my card for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where I used some Hello Bluebird supplies to create a springtime scene.
To create my card I used the Hello Bluebird stamp set Picked for You along with the Picked for You dies. I started out by stamping my images, die cutting them and then coloring them using copic markers. For my background, I die cut a rectangle using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies and then blended on some distress oxide ink in tumbled glass, shabby shutters and antique linen.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: