Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Party Animal Birthday Card - CTD631

Hello and happy Wednesday! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors turquoise, pink, rust and magenta to create with.
For my card I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Party Animal along with the Party Animal dies to create a fun birthday card. I started out by stamping, die cutting and coloring my images. I used copic markers to do my coloring and then used a white pen to add highlights.

For my background I used paper from the Hello Sunshine paper pack and used the Outside In Stitched Square dies to cut my background piece and a white card stock piece for my images. For my birthday sentiment I used a stamp from the A Bug Deal stamp set and stamped it onto a banner I cut using the Everyday Sentiment Banners. I adhered my images using adhesive and foam tape and then stamped some confetti images around them in pink and turquoise. I added a little touch of yellow and pink Stickles on the candle, cake and confetti for a touch of sparkle.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: