Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Elephant Friends Birthday Card - CTD627

Hello, hello! I’m sharing my card for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors pink, blue and gray to create with.
For my card I used the fun Elephant Friends stamp set and dies from Hello Bluebird to create a birthday card. I started out by stamping and die cutting these sweet images and then coloring them using copic markers. 

Next I used a square white card base, added a piece of Papertrey Ink blue polka dot paper and then used the Stitched Mini Scallop Square Stax dies and Outside In Stitched Square dies to die cut the pieces for my images. On my top stitched square, I used the Cloudy Stencil and blended on some marina mist ink and along the bottom (even thought I forgot that I wasn’t supposed to use green on my card) I used some shabby shutters distress oxide ink. After that I stamped my sentiment from the Typed Everyday stamp set and added my images with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: