Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Sending Hugs - CTD614

Hello, hello! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors purple, green and kraft to create with.
For my card I used two Lawn Fawn stamp sets to create a thinking of you card using the adorable bears from the new Den Sweet Den stamp set with the coordinating Den Sweet Den dies. And for the sentiment, I used the Long Distance Hugs stamp set which I though would go nicely with the hugging bears.
I used a white square card base and on top of that I added a die cut panel of Doodlebug Design gingham purple paper which I die cut using the Outside In Stitched Square dies. Next I die cut a white card stock circle and a piece of embossed brown card stock using the Outside In Stitched Circle dies. Once that was done I used my Misti tool to stamp my sentiment and die cut a spring moss green card stock mat. I stamped my images and colored them using Copic markers then die cut them out. I added the wooden floor and adhered my images popping up the large bear hugging the small bear with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: