Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Always - CTD616

Hello there! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have some cozy colors to create with.
For my card I used the Waffle Flower stamp set Always along with the coordinating Always dies. I absolutely love these images designed by Flora Waycott, they are so fun to color and create with. I kept my card fairly clean and simple with the focus on the images. I stamped and die cut all of my images and then colored them using Copic markers. 
Next I used the Single Stitched Line Rectangle Frames dies and die cut a piece of white card stock. Once that was done I blended on some antique linen distress oxide ink and using my Misti tool stamped my sentiment. I adhered my blended rectangle piece to a white card base and added my images, popping up the girl with bird.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card and your coloring of the images is gorgeous. TFS