Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Thinking of You - CTD487

Hello! For the new Color Throwdown Challenge that starts today we have the colors Mint, Red and Pink to create with. We hope you’ll take the time to play along! Before I get to my card, I’d like to welcome this month’s guest designer, Hannelie Bester.
 For my card, I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Bowl of Sunshine and A Second Helping of Sunshine along with the coordinating dies. To create my card, I added a die cut stitched panel of pink paper with red polka dots from Beautiful Beads pink & orange paper pack and a strip of red cardstock along the bottom. Then I used the Mix & Mat Scallops die and die cut a piece of white cardstock. Along the bottom of my die cut piece I stamped my sentiment which is from the Keep It Simple: Thinking of You set. I popped this whole piece up using foam tape and added it to my card front. Next I die cut and stamped my images. I used the ink colors mint julep, pure poppy and hibiscus burst. I adhered all of my images to the white scallop piece, popping up the scale.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
 Hannelie Bester - April Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: