Saturday, January 20, 2018

Swinging by to say....HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

 Happy Saturday!  Today I’m popping in to share a fun Valentine’s Day card I made using some Lawn Fawn supplies.
 I used the Lawn Fawn stamp and die bundle Love Ya Bunches. I thought these cute monkey images would make for a fun Valentine combined with the Happy, Happy, Happy Add On set.  I was inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge after seeing the hanging hearts from the inspiration photo.  I started out by die cutting a piece of watercolor paper using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die and added some green and teal watercolor along the top and aqua throughout the rest. Once it was dry, I added some aqua paint splatters and then stamped the top part of my sentiment along with some jungle leaves which I stamped and touched up with some Copic markers.  After that I stamped my images and colored them with Copic markers, then die cut them out.  I wanted a little bit of a bigger heart then what came in the Love Ya Bunches set so I used the heart from the Elphie Selfie set and stamped them in red ink then die cut them out.  I used the Grassy Hillside Borders die for along the bottom and stamped my Valentine sentiment, then stamped my Happy in Versamark ink and heat embossed in using white embossing powder, then die cut it.  I glued on the vines and added my monkeys using foam tape then added the hearts.  I popped up the whole panel with foam tape and added it to a red cardstock card base.

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute monkeys. Your background looks great!

Joyce Heinen said...

What a happy card and a perfect scene. I love the background. Thanks for playing along with our Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

Samantha Mann said...

this card has stolen my breath!! i'm completely in LOVE with this scene!!!! wow!!! <3 thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Shelly said...

This is adorable!!

Cindy Major said...

Cute beyond words!!!

crazymom said...

This is adorable! I love it!!

francesca said...

omg i loooove loove loooooove this!!! Those monkey are so cute, the colors are perfect together, everything is soo pretty! May i have to re-create it!! :)
Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!! :)