Sunday, April 10, 2011

SSSC112 - Well Preserved

 It's time for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  For my card today I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Friendship Jar and Bitty Background Blocks and the SU set Tart & Tangy for the strawberry.  I love this October Afternoon designer paper with the sweet strawberries, flowers and bumble bees on it, it reminds me of when we take our kids strawberry picking in June (I'm so ready for summer).
To play along create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog The Sweetest Thing and link your card so we can all see your creation! 

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch!

Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Karen Giron: The Sweetest Thing

Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

Jenn said...

Super sweet and fun card. I love October Afternoon!

Karen Giron said...

Oooooh, yeah, I'm ready for summer too! Your card is just delish and I adore the button accents!

Pam Speidel said...

Happy Sunday Lynn! I always look forward to seeing your sketch creations! Once again, you've inspired me with a GREAT card!

Dawn Easton said...

Lynn, this is wonderful! GREAT pairing of paper and stamps! Love the twine around the jar lid!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet Lynn!! Love the buttons!!

kelly said...

what a yummy card! Love the little swatch of gingham material in the corner, so cute!
kelly x

Sue from Oregon said...

What a perfect card!

Karen Motz said...

So sweet!!! Those patterned papers really are the BEST for this card!!!!

Dana White said...

How perfect is that patterned paper?! This is such a fun card!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Absolutely delicious! Great card Lynn!

Vicki S. said...

Such a sweet card! So glad to got to use this fun paper! Love the gingham accents, the twine and the buttons.. fun card!

On another note... what was up with our weather on Sunday... temps in the 80's... really??? I hope we don't jump from snow and cold to hot. I love me some spring!

Have a great week!

Jen Tapler said...

This is so fun Lynn!! Love those papers and that's (PTI) a stamp set that hasn't seen nearly enough love at my house!! Love that you combined it with Tart and Tangy! Thanks for the inspiration!