Friday, April 29, 2011

MOJO188 - Happy Mother's Day

Hello, hello, hello!  So did you watch the royal wedding this morning?  Kind of hard to miss, lol.  Personally I loved it, it's the closest thing to a modern day fairy tale...maybe I'm just a romantic.

Today I have a Mother's Day card that I created using my Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit for April, the TE stamp set Fresh Flowers and the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #188.  Tomorrow is the last day to get your hands on the April Key Ingredients Kit which contains the fun The Girl's Paperie Kitch collection and so many wonderful accessories, believe me you don't want to miss out on this fabulous kit.  You can click here for more information on receiving a kit for yourself.

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

GORGEOUS!!!!
Lynn

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! Love the pretty colors you used!

Vicki Stys said...

What a beautiful card! Very springy... perfect for Mother's Day! Love the papers that were included in the April kit!

And, yes, I watched the royal wedding, too... although I didn't get up at 4 a.m. to watch it ; ) Definitely a true modern day fairy tale.

Have a great weekend, Lynn!

Carla said...

I love circle cards and yours is fabulous. Love those colors and details. Hugs,

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

OMG this card is breathtaking! I love it all...wow!!! Thanks for sharing that one with us! :-)