Thursday, April 28, 2011

SC330/CQC/PTI Make it Monday - All About YOU

It's Thursday and the weekend is almost here thank goodness!  Today I have another card for the Colour Queen Challenge #82 and the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday Challenge and also for the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge#330.  I had so much fun creating my card from yesterday and since I had all the colors out on my desk I decided to create another.  For this card I used the PTI stamp set All About YOU and I did the same rock & roll technique with the flowers as I did on my last card as well as some masking in order to make the leaves appear to be under the flowers.  I embossed the bottom portion of my card with a circle pattern to coordinate with the leaves and flower centers, added three buttons down the right side of the card, ribbon and a scallop border.

Have a great day!

13 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your are really liking the colors, Lynn! Thanks for posting a second card to the challenge this week at the ColourQ!Lovely card!

LeAnne said...

Very cute, Lynn....great colors and sketch!

Susan Block said...

Beautiful card! I have this set and it has never seen ink! I will have to go get it and change that! TFS~!

Susan Block said...

Beautiful card! I have this set and it have never seen ink. I am going to have to go grab it and change that. I love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are fabulous.

Rachel B said...

Your paper piecing and frame are so great! Beautiful!

(Nerdette) Stephanie said...

I would love to receive this card in the mail. It's beautiful. Great job. Wonderful paper piecing.

Carla Bazhenow said...

I love this card and the previous one too. Beautiful colors and designs. Hugs,

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

So pretty! Great colors and design! Such lovely flowers!!

Vicki S. said...

Ahhhhh, Lynn... another beauty! Absolutely love this one, too! But then again... when don't I love your creations? LOL. Wonderful job with these colors!

Leigh said...

What a fabulous card! I love everything about it!

Noelle said...

Great card! I love the main panel. Thanks for playing at CQC! :)

Chris Simon said...

Oh wow, I love this! The colors are just delicious, and the nice big flowers are terrific. Definitely need to make something like this. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!