Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thank You!

Yesterday I received this "I heart your blog" award from Kelly and Kristina, both of these ladies are very talented and do fantastic work! Thank you for the blog award ladies and for always leaving me the nicest compliments on my cards and projects, it was so kind of you to think of me. Here are the rules for playing:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

Now on to nominating a few other bloggers:
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay! Congrats to everyone!

Dani said...

Awwww, thanks Lynn! I {heart} your blog! LOL!

Deb Wood said...

Congrats Lynn! I love your blog too! Very deserved reward!

Jena said...

Thanks so much - I LOVE your blog, too!

Kim Gasper said...

Hey, thanks! You're so sweet! We just got back today. I'll post this award this week. :-)