Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Hellos

On today's card I used the stamp set Fun & Fast Notes and Lots of Thoughts to make a simple thinking of you card. I colored the little bird using my Copic markers and then cut and embossed the image using my square nestabilities die, then matted it on Brocade Blue (the same as the card base). I also used my SU tag punch to cut out the saying, photo corner punch and the new scalloped boarder punch using Whisper White for along the bottom of the Bashful Blue.

Supplies: Fun & Fast Notes, Lots of Thoughts, Polka Dot BG, Ribbon, Tag punch, Photo corner punch, Scalloped boarder punch, Copic markers, Piercer w/mat, Brads, Pop dots.
Hope all is well!

15 comments:

Krystinah said...

So cute...I love that bird...Great colors...Your still awesome even when your away...Hope your enjoying yourself...ristina

Deb Wood said...

Oh this is so cute, I just love everything about it!! It's very sweet like you!

Laurel said...

So soft and pretty!

Danni said...

Love the "softness" of this. It looks like it should be made on a cloud.
Very cute. Love the scalloped border with the piercing underneath, what a nice touch.

Tina said...

I am loving the colors of this card, it is so cheery!
I have a feeling I'll have to have that scallop border punch.

LeAnne said...

Just love these colors!
LeAnne

Jamie Martin said...

Such a pretty card, love the colors, it looks so springy :)

Nancy Riley said...

So darn CUTE!!!

Nancy Riley said...

So darn CUTE!!!

Kim Gasper said...

Adorable! That little bird image is so cute! Probably the main reason I bought the set.

Dawn Wheeler said...

wow adorable card so fresh and crisp ,love it ,Dawnxxx

Lynn said...

Super cute! Came across your blog from SCS. I'm another Lynn from MI waiting on my catalogs! Hope we get them today!!!

Jena said...

Such a sweet little card - love the images and colors - TFS!

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...great mix of colors! And thanks for letting me know you got my RAK-BACK...I detest Canada Post (they are so slow!).

Anonymous said...

Sweet card! Love the layout and all the punches you used.