Saturday, June 21, 2008

Surfafella


Tonight's post is a quick one, I used a stamped image that I received of this Surfafella and tried to make him work for this card. I thought he would go with my last post which was Kinibella, after all who would save her in the water if she got a cramp, LOL! I always have a hard time creating masculine cards and I know a lot of you out there feel the same way.
For some reason my Copic markers were just not blending on this paper, when normally I don't have that problem. I used Old Olive for the card base, East Coast Prep designer paper for the background, More Mustard stamped with the Canvas background stamp, Tempting Turquoise and Real Red for the mats on the image and saying. I also added a touch of silver Gelly pen to his sunglasses and whistle.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Lynn, this card is just fantastic. Perfectly masculine.

Anonymous said...

Love your cards and your blog Lynn. I spent over an hour browsing yesterday and you inspired me to get creative again with some of my bellas & fellas. I CASED one of your cards on my blog at http://charlyscrazycorner.blogspot.com and wanted to let you know. Thanks for the inspiration.