Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

Lorien Clark from her blog Stamps N More tagged me and my friend Deb from Sharing my Obsession also tagged me, so I'll play along.

1. Life 10 years ago: 1998 hmm well DH and I were married for six years then and had our oldest Zachary and our daughter Gabrielle and lived in a cute little house with a big backyard and a tree swing. I worked part time at a scrapbook store and DH was still working in the landscape business. The house was small, the kids were young and money was really tight, but looking back those were some of the best days ever.

2. 5 things on today's "to do list": OMG just 5? laundry, vacuum, shop for party supplies and favors for my daughters birthday, take my daughter to dance, and make dinner.

3. A snack that I enjoy: Popcorn, chocolate, Chips and salsa, you know the whole salty sweet thing.

4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire: Pay off the bills, buy my DH a great fishing boat, go on a dream vacation with my family, and hire a cleaning lady!

5. Places I have lived: I've lived in a total of four different cities all of them in south eastern Michigan and in the suburbs.

Thanks for the tag Lorien, it was fun!

No comments: