Sunday, April 17, 2011

SSSC113 - Friendship Blooms

 It's time for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  I love this versatile sketch that Karen has given us to create with this week and I hope you'll play along.
For my card I used the Taylored Expressions stamp set Friendship Blooms and the supplies from my TE Key Ingredients Kit for April.  I stamped my sentiment on the lower portion of my die cut circle and used the Leafy Branch die and three of the Friendship Blooms die cut flowers and attached them to the upper left on my circle.  Then I added two of the pink paper roses from the kit in the centers of each flower.  I added my ribbon, bow and some pearls to complete my card.  The Girl's Paperie Kitch collection papers from this months kit are so pretty and the paper roses, ribbons and pearls are the perfect embellishments to go along with them.  For more information on subscribing to receive a Key Ingredients Kit or for more ideas in using this months kit you can click here.
To play along create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog The Sweetest Thing and link your card so we can all see your creation! 

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch!

Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Karen Giron: The Sweetest Thing

Have a great Sunday!

17 comments:

Vicki S. said...

Oh my goodness, this is just gorgeous, Lynn! I can't get over how coordinated everything is! Love the papers, colors and all the usual wonderful details you put on this card!

Karen Motz said...

This is SO beautiful!!! I love how you added the tiny roses to the centers of the die cut flowers!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Lynn, this is beautiful! Love those layered flowers you created! You just reminded me that I forgot to order the leaf die the past two times...darn...lol!

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous card! Really like that patterned paper too. Wonderful.
Lynn

Vicki Burdick said...

This is so sweet Lynn, I love the pretty flowers and papers!!! Just gorgeous!!!

Karen Giron said...

Oh goodness, this is gorgeous! Love the added pop of flowers in the branch and the colors are amazing! Beautiful card!

Leslie said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Dana White said...

This is beautiful - those flowers and branches give it the perfect touch!

Jen Tapler said...

Seriously!? Why can't I think of these things? Now I won't be able to get this beauty out of my head next time I pull out my KI. I'm blaming you for my next bout of missing MoJo!! LOL.

Melody said...

So pretty!! I love the mix of the dies and the flowers!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Oh my goodness!!! Lynn!!! This is STUNNING!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

xx SJ

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Lynn! Great lay-out, colors... and those flowers are awesome! :o)

Marie O said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the ribbon and bow.

Jodi Collins said...

AMAZING Lynn! LOVE this layout and the flowers are STUNNING!!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Gorgeous cards and blog...wow. very lovely. :)

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful, Lynn!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I just got that paper and I love what you've done with it. What a wonderful card! Have a great day today! :-)