Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Try a New Technique

Yesterday on Splitcoast Stampers was try a new technique day and the technique was to try and make one of these little boxes. So I've been hanging on to a few sheets of Karen Neuburger paper and since pink seems to be the color on my mind lately I thought that I would use the paper to make a small gift set.
I'm not quite sure what the pattern for the card is called but I love it, I love any type of paper project that has a neat fold to it and that's different without being complicated. The pattern is from Oregon Stamper from Splitcoast but I was inspired by Cambria from her blog Stamp a Little Love and her fantastic ideas, these are the measurements: The main card is 9 X 4 1/4, score at 3 1/2 and fold it up, the inside piece is 8 1/2 X 3, score at 3 3/4 and fold it down, easy peesie! You need to use something to help hold down the front panel, so since I don't own any hardware I used my photo corner punch and a brad to tuck the front panel down.
Now for the little box, if you follow this link you can print out the pattern for it and create your own http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295073 while your there check out the gallery for this box and see all of the great ideas, the people from splitcoast are so talented.

2 comments:

Linasolopoesie said...

Ciao!!
Buona giornata a te!!
Lina

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!!I love it. TFS