Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Congrats! - CTD788

Hello there! I’m hostess for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge and I’ve chosen the spring colors of pink, green and yellow. I hope you’ll take the time to play along!
The card I have for today features the Primrose Garden Bundle from Concord &9th, I used the same bundle on my card from last week’s challenge except today I used different colors and a different layout. 
I used the following card stock colors to die cut the flowers and leaves: raspberry fizz, limeade ice, simply chartreuse (PTI). Pink pirouette, daffodil delight (SU).
I used the following inks to blend: pine needles & crushed olive for the leaves, wild honey & spiced marmalade (distress oxide inks). Raspberry fizz & hibiscus burst for the flowers (PTI).
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

Lynn




No comments: