Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! It’s been a few months since I’ve posted here on my blog but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t been creating cards. If you’re not aware, I’ve been posting over on my Instagram account which you can find HERE. Does that mean that I’ll stop posting here on my blog? No, but I won’t be posting as much. In all honesty posting on Instagram is an easier and faster to share my cards and it seems like I don’t get the traffic I used to here on my blog. If Instagram is not your thing, you can also see my cards on Pinterest HERE.

Speaking of Instagram, the above picture is of my top nine most popular cards that I shared on Instagram last year. It really kind of surprised me because almost all of the cards pictured I used Spellbinders dies to create them (other than the hollyhock thank you card which I used The Greetery supplies) and very little stamping.

For those of you who still stop by my blog or subscribe, I thank you and appreciate your support, I hope you’ll continue to do so but also hope you’ll pop over to my Instagram account as well.





No comments: