Wednesday, July 12, 2023

You’re so Tweet - CTD751

Hi there! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge were we have some great new colors to create with!
For the card I created for this week’s challenge I used the Pretty Pink Posh stamp set Spring Robins along with the Decorative Birdhouses dies. I used copic markers to color all of my images and used peacock feathers, mustard seed and vintage photo distress oxide inks to shade the die cut bird house. I also used the Outside in Stitched Rectangle dies from Lawn Fawn to die cut my panels.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.


1 comment:

Ida said...

So cute and charming. This would make anyone smile to receive.