Friday, July 14, 2023

Fresh Berries

Hello, crafty friends! Today I have a card that features the new Fresh Berries stamp set and dies from Pretty Pink Posh. This is such a fun set with all of the different berries, berry basket and sentiments.
I used just the strawberries from the set along with the leaves, berry basket, flowers and the die cut sentiment. I also used the strawberry stencil for my background and for me I think my card is a tad too busy. I tried to anchor my images by using a strip of red card stock down the middle but I think the next time I used this stencil I’ll use it on a colored piece of card stock so my images pop a little more. Along with the Fresh Berries set I used the Pretty Pink Posh Bee Friends set. I colored all of my images using copic markers and used foam tape to pop up the two bees and the flower on the basket.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: