Friday, February 3, 2023

Valentine's

Hello! I’m back to share two more Valentine cards that I created using the new Pretty Pink Posh  Valentine Mug Additions , the original Winter Mug dies and Large Love Shadow die.
For my first card, I created a square Valentine. I die cut the mug from the Winter Mug dies from red and used the heart die from the set and die cut the center of the mug backing it up with a scrap of pink polk a dot paper. 
For both cards I die cut a bunch of the chocolates and swirls in different colored brown card stock and on the lighter chocolates I shaded the edges using ground espresso distress oxide ink. I did the same to the hot cocoa for the mug and added the whip, die cut chocolate hearts and a cherry which I blended with dark red ink and lucky clover distress ink. I did the same with the chocolate strawberry. For the background, I used the Outside in Stitched Square dies and die cut a piece of pink striped paper and also a white square for my die cut pieces. For
The second card is a slimline Valentine and I used all of the same products from the Valentine Mug Additions dies except the mug. I used a scallop slimline frame, roses from the die set and added a banner with sentiment that I stamped.
The Large Love Shadow die I die cut from red and white card stock and for the roses I added a touch of worn lipstick distress oxide ink in the centers.

No comments: