Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Friendsgiving

Hello there! I’m popping in today to share my latest card featuring the new Hello Bluebird stamp set, Friendsgiving along with the coordinating Friendsgiving dies. These characters are so adorable and perfect for Thanksgiving and fall cards and projects!
To create my Friendsgiving card, I used the North Fork Slimline Scene die where I eliminated the front bottom pieces after I used it to die cut a piece of white card stock. So instead of a water scene, I created ground with woods in the background. Once all of my pieces where die cut, I used pine needles distress oxide ink on the pines, mowed lawn on the grassy hills and tumbled glass for sky and brushed corduroy and walnut stain on the ground. I also used a light brown copic marker on the birch trees and a green on the pines.
Once my background was finished, I used my Misti and stamped my sentiment from the set. After that I colored the images that I had stamped and die cut using copic markers, added some white gel pen highlights and adhered them to my slimline card base. I should also mention that the tree stump image is from the Bonfire Buddies stamp set from the last release.

No comments: