Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Sweet Christmas Wishes - CTD573

Hi there! A new Color Throwdown Challenge starts today and it’s our last one for this year. We hope you’ll take the time to play along with us using the colors lime green, hot pink and white.
 Well my hot pink looks more purply than hot pink but it’s what I had. I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Thanks a Latte along with the Thanks a Latte dies to create a “sweet” Christmas card with cocoa, cookies and a candy cane. I started out with a white card base then added two strips of pink gingham Doodlebug paper along the top and bottom. I not only used the Thanks a Latte set but also the Milk and Cookies stamp set and dies as well and I stamped my images out and colored them using Copic markers then die cut them. Once all of my images were colored and die cut I adhered them to my card front popping up the cocoa cup, a cookie and the plate with a cookie on it with foam tape. For my sentiment, I used the Simple Wavy Banners dies and some white card stock and then stamped the word sweet and wishes from the Milk and Cookies set and the Christmas from the Wavy Sayings set to create my own custom sentiment.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Amy Tsuruta - December Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: