Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Friendly Hello - CTD512

Hello, hello! I’m here with today’s Color Throwdown Challenge card. This week we have the soothing color palette of turquoise, green and gray. Don’t forget that you can also use neutrals along with the colors from our challenge.
 For my card, I used the adorable Hello Bluebird stamp set, Fall Friends. The first thing I did to create my card was to stamp and color my images with Copic markers then die cut them out using the Fall Friends die set. After that I pulled out some Papertrey Ink retired patterned papers in hawaiian shores and simply chartreuse and used the Gallery Frame Die #3 with the polka dot chartreuse. I used a Outside In Stitched Rectangle die and die cut it with white cardstock. I adhered my images, popping up the deer with foam tape, onto the white stitched rectangle and used the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strip die to stamp my sentiment on.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Amy Kolling - September Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is absolutely delightful. Your coloring is amazing and I just adore how well the pattern papers work together to show off that fabulous image. :)

Charlene Stalker said...

Wow! You really chose the right colors with this and you colored that stamp set so perfectly. Great creation and thanks for sharing with us. I just love those Hello Bluebird stamp/die sets! Keep them coming please!