Friday, October 27, 2017

Fall Fairy - (CTD466)

Hello!  I'm behind schedule for my Color Throwdown Challenge card but better late than never.
 For my card, I used the My Favorite Things stamp set Fairy Happy and Fairy Happy Die-namics and created a fall themed birthday card using this week's colors.  I started out with a white card base, added a horizontal panel of simply chartreuse and then a die cut panel of perfect plum which I die cut using the MFT Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle Die-namics. Next I added a vertical piece of Doodlebug Designs fall designer paper and a white rectangle which I die cut from the Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle Die-namics as well.  After that, I stamped and colored my fairy using Copic markers then die cut her out.  I wanted a feel of her flying in a swirl of leaves so I stamped the leaves from the Pure Innocence Jumping For Joy set and added them to my card along with the fairy which I adhered with foam tape.  I added a die cut and stamped Stitched Sentiment Strip and some Wink of Stella glitter pen to her wings and I was done.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Michele Ferguson - October Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.



1 comment:

Happy Little Crafter said...

Such a lovely card and so professionally made! Thanks for making me smile big time with your talents ^_^