Thursday, February 9, 2017

You Are Loved - Where Creativity Meets C9

Hi there!  It's time for this month's Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!  Our theme for this month is totally appropriate for February, it's Love.  So if you're looking for a fun challenge, grab your Concord & 9th stamps and play along.
Image may contain: text
 For my card, I used the Concord & 9th stamp set, You Are Enough and did some watercoloring.  This stamp set works beautifully with watercolor in my opinion.  The loopy flower that comes in this set looks great stamped with solid petals as well but watercoloring it is my favorite.  So I stamped the long stem flower and two piece sentiment in black palette ink on watercolor paper and used my watercolors to add color.  I had trimmed down my watercolor paper so that I could add a strip of pink passion (SU) cardstock down the side.  To finish off my card, I added some iridescent sequins and some gold Stickles to the center of the flower.
Thank you kindly for your visit! 
I hope you'll join us over at Where Creativity Meets C9 and don't forget to check us out on Instagram and Facebook


You Are Enough Stamp Set


Pin It

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so gorgeous!!!

Georgiana said...

Gorgeous! Your water color looks amazing!

Rhodé said...

You made a wonderful card! Such a bright colors. Love it!