Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Wishing You Sunny Days

Hello there!  I'm dropping in today to share a card that I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #321.
 
I used the MFT stamp set Adorable Elephants and Adorable Elephants Die-namics to create my card along with the stamp set Fall Friends for my sentiment.  I started out with a white card base which I blended on some tumbled glass ink across the top, then added a die cut sun in the top corner.  Next I die cut some clouds using the Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds Borders and added a yellow scalloped circle with my white cardstock circle which I blended on more tumbled glass ink and a green hillside. I stamped and die cut my images and then colored them with Copic markers.  I then adhered them to my die cut circle, popping up the little elephant.  I used a piece of MFT Dots & Stripes Sorbet designer paper along the bottom, added a strip of yellow cardstock and my die cut Stitched Sentiment strip.  To finish off my card, I tied on some black and white bakers twine and added some wink of stella glitter to the sun and butterflies.

My Favorite Things ADORABLE ELEPHANTS Clear Stamps BB28


My Favorite Things ADORABLE ELEPHANTS DIe-Namics MFT814


My Favorite Things FALL FRIENDS Clear Stamps CS143



My Favorite Things DOTS AND STRIPES SORBET 6x6 Paper Pack 00760


Pin It

No comments: