Sunday, March 27, 2016

Wishing you a Colorful Easter

Good morning and Happy Easter to those who celebrate!  My family and I will be celebrating by going to mass and getting together for Easter brunch.  Today I've got an Easter card that I'm sharing using the new Papertrey Ink Simply Spring Borders.
For my card, I used a piece of watercolor paper and stamped the row of grass that comes in the SSB set and then stamped flower stems from the PTI Just Smile stamp set.  After that I used my new Color Pop Florals stencil and stenciled on some flowers using hibiscus burst, raspberry fizz and berry sorbet ink.  Then I sponged on some simply chartreuse and aqua mist ink for the sky and ground and misted my panel with water.  Once my panel was dry, I adhered it to a berry sorbet mat and added two different colors of glitter to the centers of the flowers using a glue pen.  Once that was done I die cut and stamped the cute little bunnies from the SSB set, added a bit of color to them with Copic markers and added them to my stamped panel with foam adhesive.
Wishing you a wonderful Easter Day!

Pin It

1 comment:

paperkicks said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the little bunnies across the front. Thanks for sharing your process with us!