Sunday, November 22, 2015

Winter Woods

Hello!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
The card I have for today uses the new PTI Winter Woods stamp set and dies.  I kept my card fairly clean and simple with a white card base and a white background panel which I heat embossed with iridescent embossing powder and the dotted stamp image that comes with this set.  Next I stamped my sentiment along the bottom right corner, added a strip and small banner of ocean tides cardstock and added my die cut and stamped tree branch.  Once that was all in place I added my red cardinal with foam adhesive and some glitter on some of the branches.

Pin It

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Ooooh, you got the birds. Great set and you have used it wonderfully on this card.

Stampingcountry said...

Your pop of red looks fabulous against the blue!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is just gorgeous! I just got this set and can't wait to ink it up! Love how you used it here.

Kay Miller said...

So pretty Lynn! This is one of my favorite stamp sets ever, and I love what you've done with it!!

Mimi said...

I love this card... it totally caught my eye with the graphic images... I'm going to look for that stamp set! Great card.

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous!