Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Kneaded You

 Hi there!  Today I'm popping in with a thank you card that I created using the fun new My Favorite Things stamp set Cat-itude.  If you missed last Sunday's post, I wrote that I would be working this set and creating several cards/projects using it because I really hadn't planned on buying it (it sort of jumped into my shopping cart).  I know everyone is sharing Thanksgiving and Christmas cards and I'm over here making cat cards, but no worries because I have a ton of Christmas cards I've made to share.
 For today's card I used a gray card base with a panel of teal gingham from my stash that I matted with white card stock.  Then I added a strip of regal rose with a die cut scallop and some bakers twine along the bottom of my card.  Once that was all in place I die cut a circle, stamped my sentiment and added my die cut, stamped and watercolored images popping up the gray cat.  I used tumbled glass, peacock feathers, worn lipstick, crushed olive and mustard seed distress inks to watercolor my images.  I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge which is all about creating a card or project with thanks or Thanksgiving.

Have a great day!

Pin It

6 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Love the colors!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

KimCreate said...

So adorable! Stop it! I am going to have to buy this soon if you show any more samples!

Marisa said...

Adoring your run on kitty cards :)

Екатерина said...

Я полюбила эту открытку!!! Великолепно!

Jenelle said...

So adorable! I love the colors you chose and the layers are perfect!

Kay Miller said...

Well I have had so much fun seeing your cute cards done with this set! Makes me want to get it out again and make some more! I'm so loving the colors you've used!!