Thursday, February 12, 2015

Papertrey Ink Anniversary

Hi there!  I had a few minutes to myself this afternoon and jumped at the chance to create something for the Papertrey Ink 8 Year Anniversary Challenges that have been going on.
For my project, I created a gift tag with coordinating gift bag and a matching birthday card that uses the Papertrey Ink inspiration colors for this month.
Supplies
Stamps: Embroidered Blooms
Dies: Tag Sale #9, Turning a new leaf, Beautiful Blooms II Dies
Misc: Buttons, ribbon, Polka dot embossing folder, Glassin bag PTI
Pin It

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so beautiful, love the colors.

Susi Kelly said...

Everything about this paper project is so lovely - the colours, the LO. Love the tone-on-tone image stamping too!

Leila Khaleeji said...

Beautiful work. May I ask what have you used for printing the text. Many thanks.