Monday, December 15, 2014

Happy Birthday with Sprinkles on top! - {The Challenge #21}

 Hello friends!  The Challenge #21 is up and has a fun new sketch and color pallet for all of us to create with.  We hope you'll join the design team and play along.
For my card I used only the sketch (that's just one of the things that I like about this challenge, you can use just the sketch or just the colors or both).  I needed a few birthday cards so I pulled out my Papertrey Ink stamp sets Shakers & SprinklesCupcake Collection and Birthday Style.
I started out with a white card base, then stamped the top and bottom portion of a piece of raspberry fizz card stock with the banners from the Birthday Style set.  Next I added a piece of real red card stock and my hawaiian shores banner and on top of that my die cut ovals with the mat cut from aqua mist.  The die cut word Sprinkles was cut from a piece of silver metallic paper and tucked under that is my die cut cupcake with hearts and sprinkles glued on.
Please be sure to visit the rest of The Challenge team so you can check out what they've created:

Lesley Croghan (team leader)
Kimberly Wiener
Lori Tecler
Nancy Salkeld
Veronica Zalis
Maura
Kim Heggins
      Have a great day!

      Pin It

      6 comments:

      Maura said...

      Love that cupcake, Lynn! And that sparkle is such a fun die cut - I'm trying not to buy it, but I'm weakening.....

      -your fellow DT member

      wienerhoneymooners said...

      Amazing eye catching STUNNER!! Love the details of the streamers and sprinkles!! The colors just jump out and say , FUN PARTY TIME!!! Yay Lynn! This is just a real winner!!! Brings huge smile to my face!

      Nance said...

      Lynn, amazing card! Majorly cheerful and festive. Definitely says party! I so love the Sparkle set, I have it too! Have an awesome week!

      Kay Miller said...

      OH what a fun and happy card! Fabulous colors and I love the silver die cut!!

      Kristie Goulet said...

      Love this, Lynn!!! So fun!!!

      Notes by Nina said...

      Beautiful card, I love the fun bright colours.