Monday, November 3, 2014

Holiday Blessings - {The Challenge #18}

 Hello crafty friends!  The Challenge #18 is up and has a fun new sketch and color pallet for all of us to create with.  We hope you'll join the design team and play along.
 For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Made of Snow Mini and Holiday Wishes to create a Christmas card.  I started out with an espresso card base with a white panel, then added some red and white striped My Minds Eye designer paper.  Down the center I added a piece of red cardstock with a Basic Bookmark 2 die cut out of kraft, a white oval with my fun snowman, a little bit of red bakers twine and a glittery snowflake with button to finish it off.
Please be sure to visit the rest of The Challenge team so you can check out what they've created:
 
Pin It

14 comments:

Lesley Croghan said...

I LOVE that tag and snowman!! SO cute, Lynn!

Nance E Salkeld said...

THis is amazing! Love the bookmark die and that cute snowman!

Maura R said...

Great card, Lynn. That snowman is adorable and the twine, tag and snowflake are such great details!

Karren said...

Such a bright and clean card! The vertical stripes really draw the eye into that adorable snowman. Gorgeous!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Such A SWEET snowman!! And I ADORE that sentiment!!! (need it)..LOL...Love your use of stripes, polka dots and kraft with peppermint twine!!! YAY so festive!!

Notes by Nina said...

Super cute card, your snowman is adorable.

~amy~ said...

absolutely adorable!

Luanne said...

Lynn, I pin everything you make! This is just totally adorable!

Kristie Goulet said...

So beautiful, Lynn! Love the tag & the snowman!

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty card and adorable snowman.

Barbara Derksen said...

Wow, your card is wonderful, Lynn!

I love everything about it - the bold pinstripes, the kraft paper, cute snowman... sure I can't be on your Christmas mailing list? LOL!

Blessings,
Barb

KayM said...

Oh how festive and fun as it can be! That little snowman is darling and I love the red stripe!!

Wendy said...

I love snowmen cards, this one is great Lynn!

Christine Blain said...

Lynn, this is beautiful! The bookmark die really caught my eye; what a fabulous tag it makes, as the centrepiece on your card. The red and white striped paper evokes thoughts of candy canes - too cute. Love your card.