Friday, September 26, 2014

Shakers & Sprinkles - {TYIC#7}

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Tag You're It Challenge #7.  Our inspiration for today's challenge is Gayatri's beautiful card using tags.
 Other than the tag, there were different elements I pulled from Gayatri's card, like her lovely water colored background and tag, the colors she used and the silver from her stars. 
I started out with a piece of watercolor paper and used a yellow and pink re-inkers to add color to my background.  I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Shakers & Sprinkles for my card and instead of layering two tags, I used the die cut frame from the Shakers & Sprinkles set to imitate the tilted tag on Gayatri's card and add interest.  I die cut silver sprinkles and added them around my tag along with a few rhinestones to finish off my card.
We hope you'll take the time to play along with the Tag You're It Challenge!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Pin It

5 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Oh wow! This is quite fabulous! I don't know where to start! The watercolored background is lovely and the layers with the tag amazing! Love the bling too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Wow Lynn, this is such a show stopper, I love the BG you created!! Just stunning!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Lynn! Fabulous take on Gayatri's card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your design Lynn, picked up the colours perfectly!

Claire Grantham said...

Love your card, the whole thing is gorgeous, such fun elements - all come together really well. I esp. love the watercolour background and sprinkles. Cx