Wednesday, April 17, 2013

CTD#238/CTS#23 - WooHOOO!

 Hello!  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!  Our hostess for this week is Wanda who chose our colors and fabulous inspiration photo (check out that heel ladies).
 For my card I used the Paper Smooches stamp set Chubby Chums, along with this week's Color Throwdown colors and the Cas(e) this Sketch Challenge #23 for my layout.
Be sure to visit the other Color Throwdown design team members for more inspiration using this week's color challenge!
 
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper
Our April Guest Designer -
Frances Byrne - Stamp Owl

Make it a great day!
 
Pin It

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

your card is a hoot :)

Vicki Stys said...

Oh so cute, Lynn! Great job on the color challenge and I love the chevron strips and the diagonal sentiment!

Dawn Easton said...

Lynn, this is so cute! Love those colours! They are so fun! CUTE owl!

Wanda Cullen said...

What an adorable card and a rocking use of the colors! Love it!

Barbara said...

Adorable card, Lynn! Love how you used the colors and what a great take on that sketch, too!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Oh my gosh, this gave me a big smile! What a cool sketch, and you brought it to life so perfectly. Great card Lynn! :-)

Wanda Cullen said...

Hehehe...this chubby owl just makes me smile! Love your design!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhh, I have this stamp set, but I haven't played with it for a long time. I should pull it out. I LOVE how you colored the owl in the different colors. Fun!

Linda said...

Lynn, such a cute card. Love your owl...

Joan Ervin said...

Absolutely adorable, Lynn...the little owl is sooo cute and I love the blue chevrons!!!!

Lori said...

This is too fun, Lynn! Love how the owl really stands out against the yellow background.

Unknown said...

Fantastic card. Very full of color. I LOVE it.